You can’t afford to cut corners on your cybersecurity. You need real expertise backed by years of experience to ensure your systems are properly protected against today’s cybercrime threats.
With our help, you don’t have to be a cybersecurity expert — we’ll manage everything for you.
Why Do You Need Cybersecurity Expertise?
There are two primary reasons why you need to start taking your business’ cybersecurity seriously:
- The Threat Is Real: It’s estimated that the global cybercrime industry will cause up to $6 trillion in damages in just a few years. Today, the average phishing attack costs businesses $1.6 million, and the average ransomware payout is $116,000.
- You’re A Target: It doesn’t matter whether you’re a big target for cybercriminals like Capital One, or a small organization — 43% of all breaches involved small businesses in 2019.
The bottom line is that you can’t afford to assume that you’re safe from cybercrime — you need to know for sure, and you can’t do so just by investing in a firewall and forgetting about it.
Why Should You Choose LaScala to Manage Your Cybersecurity?
The LaScala team believes that the only way to effectively develop cybersecurity is through a fully managed approach that builds a culture of best practices, in combination with a range of carefully chosen technologies.
We can provide managed security solutions that address your company’s specific needs, and we can do this in a cost-effective manner. The many features of our managed IT security service include:
- Cybersecurity assessments
- Cyber operation center
- Managed IT security
- Penetration testing
- Compliance management
- Firewall management
- Endpoint protection
- Cybersecurity training
Here’s Why You Should Choose LaScala to Manage Your Cybersecurity
Our team of cybersecurity experts offers:
- Business Experience: As vital as knowledge of IT is to the services your IT team delivers, business acumen is just as important. Understanding, from firsthand experience, what your needs are, and the challenges it puts up with every day, allows us to better match the right solutions to your obstacles.
- IT Experience: We will help you capitalize on the most beneficial security capabilities of modern technology, and avoid the ones that aren’t worth the money. The IT industry is full of new developments, each of which could be a real, beneficial trend to invest in — but it’s more likely to be a gimmick that won’t achieve much in the end. Telling the difference can be difficult, but it gets easier with time. We have seen countless IT fads come and go. Not everything is the “next cloud” — those with the right experience and expertise will know the difference.
- Carefully Chosen Technologies: We will discuss the technologies you use every day, and make sure they’re supported properly. We offer industry-specific expertise needed to make sure your systems are properly secured.
LaScala Has the Expertise You’re Looking For
Our team has the expertise and experience you need to totally offload your cybersecurity concerns. We’ll manage your IT environment, keeping everything up to date, secure, and optimized.
Don’t let your cybersecurity suffer, and don’t assume you have to handle it all on your own. You can start improving your cybersecurity in three simple steps:
- Book a meeting with our team at a time that works for you.
- Let us assess your cybersecurity and address any vulnerabilities we find.
- Get back to focusing on your work, instead of worrying about your cybersecurity.
Contact [email protected] to discuss cybersecurity solutions for your business.